Friday, December 10, 2010

The MST Q&A: Bonne Annee Madeline!

Madeline's ChristmasTomorrow is our last day of Family Matinees for MADELINE'S CHRISTMAS. It has been a wonderful run at this most wonderful time of the year.

Madeline is played by Caroline Menefee. Many of you know her from last year's Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business. As we bid Madeline bon voyage, let's learn a bit more about Caroline as she fills out the MST Q&A...

Full given name: Caroline Ashton Menefee

Hometown: Alvin

Zodiac sign: Leo

Audition Monologue/Song: Still Hurting- The Last 5 Years or Show Off- The Drowsy Chaperone

First Houston show ever saw: Macbeth at The Alley

Current show you have been recommending to friends: I don't get to see too much theater with my crazy schedule, but I recently saw Blithe Spirit at my old Community College and loved it!

Sideways StoriesFavorite post-show meal: Normally finishing my coffee and I'm a cracker fanatic.

Favorite show tune: I did Into the Woods earlier this year and fell in love with No One Is Alone.

Performer you would drop everything to go see: Muse, John Legend or Judy Garland if it were possible.

MAC or PC? PC unfortunately.

Most played song on your iPod: Dancing by Elisa

Last book you read: I just finished a Greg Iles thriller.

Must-see TV show: Weeds or How I Met Your Mother

Last good movie you saw: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Pop culture guilty pleasure: Trash Tabloids or reality t.v.

Favorite board game: Me and my family always play this card game Nerts.

Favorite cereal: Bran.

Special Skills: My eyes can do some crazy tricks, I can get rid of anyone's hiccups, and I can recite the entire movie Home Alone...maybe that will come in handy one day.

Who would play you in the movie? I would hope Meghan Fox but probably someone like Anne Hathaway or Rachel McAdams

First stage kiss: Senior year in 42nd Street and it was an old friend who was too scared to kiss me so my dad yelled from the audience during a rehearsal, "Just kiss her already!"

JunieWorst mishap on stage: When people trip it's normally bad because I cannot keep it together after that but once during a youth theater show, a co-star had a booger on his face and we couldn't seem to tell him so we tried not to crack up the whole rest of the show.

Worst job you ever had: When I was about 13 I twisted and stripped iron one day for my dad in 105 degree heat. Worst job ever.

Thanks Caroline! Hey, maybe you can replace Meghan Fox in the next Transformers film!

And that's the word on the street!

No comments: