Saturday, November 27, 2010

Everyone's a Critic! Madeline's Christmas

MADELINE'S CHRISTMAS opened last week for both school and family matinees. Did you see it? What did you think? We would love to hear what you thought! Just leave a comment here....

Madeline's Christmas
"In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines
lived twelve little girls in two straight lines."



One teacher wrote saying, "I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of my school, it was a wonderful experience for the students! I look forward to bringing my school back in the spring for the Magician's Nephew."

3 comments:

Main Street Theater said...

Liliana Limon on Facebook gave us a "thumbs up"!

Thanks Liliana!

Main Street Theater said...

Brand new Subscriber Eliane said via email, "We went to see Madeline last Friday morning and my kids and I had a blast!!!! I heard many good stories about your theatre and I can tell now: they are absolutely true!
We are looking forward to the next two shows the coming year!"

Thanks Eliane and welcome!

Main Street Theater said...

Christina V. wrote via e-mail, "Bravo "Madeline's Christmas"! So sweet. We look forward to many Holiday Seasons with Main Street Theater."

We do to! I can't wait until we can tell you what we have planned for next year!