Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The MST Q&A: Julia Ethier

Number The StarsJulia Ethier (pictured center with Sarah Thomas and Taylor Cruse) appears in the Kids On Stage production of NUMBER THE STARS, presented at Chelsea Market this weekend, Nov. 21, 22 and 23. Get to know a little more about Julia as she answers MST's Q&A...


Full name: Julia Louise Ethier

Age: 9 ¾-years-old

Talents and hobbies (besides acting): I like to play sports, my guitar, board games, and drawing.

Pets: I have 2 adopted dogs, Parker and Godiva.

First live play you ever saw: The first live play I saw was either “Pippi Longstocking” or “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” when I was in kindergarten.

Most played song on your iPod: “Burning Up” by the Jonas Brothers

Favorite book: “Marley and Me”

Book that hasn’t been adapted as a play but should be: “Roxi and the Hooligans”

Actor you would most like to be in a movie with: Selena Gomez

Favorite thing to do to celebrate opening night: This will be my first opening night so I’ll have to let you know!

Funniest onstage mishap: Trying to pronounce the German words during rehearsal for the first time

Worst costume ever: A Mini Mouse costume my mom made for a dance at camp

Future career: Actor : )

NUMBER THE STARS plays our Chelsea Market location Nov 21-22, 2008 at 7:30pm and Nov 23, 2008 at 3:30pm. For tickets, please call 713-524-6706.

And that's the word on the street!

No comments: